Yeah!! pay day pay day!
another $800 credited into my account. damn little can.. aniway, GSS ard the corner.. yeps! =p
In the blink of an eye, it has alrdy been 3mths since the start of my internship. Meaning, 3 more mths left till I shoo off frm the company. Well, there's pros n cons working in the audit line. Overall, I had a great exposure over there thou working as an auditor is a really tough job. Seriously, I miss sch! I just can't wait to go back to sch. On a side note, seeing my frens rushing for reports, projects and CT makes mi dun feel like gg back to sch to go thru all these stress they r facing rite now. Jia you guys!
There is this really handsome.. nono, I should say macho angmoh guy from Netherlands in my company. He just flew back to his country todae. He came to Singapore for training for abt 8mths before he gets promoted to a manger. He is onli 24 but he doesn't look like he's. My colleague is crazy over him. I guess most of the girls in the office thinks tht he's handsome too! Some even make drinks for him and put it on his table in the morning before he come to work. haha. wondering who did tht. lols. He's the dream of every girls prince charming. One of my colleague went for a drink with him tht nite before he went back. And my colleague actually told mi tht he said tht he actually notice tht I've looked at him once when he passed by mi. and I was like.. huh.. Did I? Mayb I did.. haha. But it's so weird tht he told her tht. haha.. and i was blushing lo, so embarrassing man. But i guess I'm not the only 1 who did tht! and he told her tht I'm cute.. haha! ops.. aniway, he's so damn macho la.. sooo MAN!
PAY DAY!
- Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment