Stalker

I want Justice

I've really been stalked by some1 else this time. no joke! omg, I just couldn't believe tht there is actually such a person exist in this world until I finally got the whole pic ytd nite. u guys wouldn't believe it either. this is indeed shocking alrite. I just felt like I'm being harassed with all those threatens asking mi to becareful if they see mi outside and ask bf to take good care of mi. aren't they threatening mi? and acting like an ah lian asking mi to go TP to look for her and asked mi to stop talking behind the com. hahas. Seriously, I just feel tht this is so damn ridiculous lahs! What's more, using filthy languages bad mouthing abt mi saying all those really bad things which is untrue. It's not nice to post it here aniway. I felt so disturbed by all this nonsense interfering my life. They are way too overboard.

at 1st I was curious why did some1 got so furious when bf change his email address and didn't add her in msn, making a scene. Now everything has finally came to light. And some1 actually noes so much abt mi. Infringing my personal privacy! Not onli mine, bf's too!! She even noes when did I quarrelled w bf. This is weird u see, I'm not even her fren, didn't even hv her msn either. How the hell on earth did she get noe all these stuff. And according to wad she has tagged in her blog, there's actually 3 things tht is exactly wad I've emailed bf. Isn't this weird? We have suspected tht, tht some1 actually logged into bf's email! omg. this is like.. wtf?! And she actually threatened mi tht she'll spill out all those stuff. this is something which I couldn't tolerate. How could some1 just log into his email? Email is smth which contain so so much of oneself confidential info. okays?! Didn't noe how mani times she has been logging in for all this years. this really freaks the hell out of mi man, truly. You have just been infringing someone's else privacy! hello? Do u noe how to differentiate what is ethical and wad's not?

You've only got the guts to say all those stuff but dare not admit by simply just deleting it off frm ur tagboard? haha..

PS: Some1 like this really deserve a punishment.
Justice pls..

0 comments: