Refresh

Just had my comfortable bath.. Feel so refresh now. And next I'm gonna have my face mask done before gg for my beauty slp.

Went out for a jog with my cousin just now. What a miracle. haha. It has been so so long since I last went for a jog, I think it was like during my SW lesson in ITE.. if not I won't even go out just for a jog. I'm damn lazy can. At most I'll only go to gym in sch for some workout. and tht's only like for a few days or once a week and it's not even consistent okay. I dunno wad makes mi feel like going for a jog today. Maybe bcoz my cousin keep telling mi tht she always went jogging.. sometimes even in the morning at 2am. crazy! Perhaps tht y I'm having a urge to go for a jog today and anyway I've got nth to do at home also. Despite the fact tht she's having her exam paper on friday, she still accompanied mi. We jogged from our house all the way to cck. alrite, and she shall be my jogging kaki from now on. haha. At least there's someone go jogging with mi, I won't feel so reluctant. Sometimes I keep telling myself tht I wanna go workout all tht, but in the end It'll nv happen. yup, not even once. time to train up my stamina.. (:

Nites all...
Sweet Sweet Dreams..

0 comments: