According to S3(1) of Computer Misuse Act, any person who knowingly causes a computer to perform any function for the purpose of securing access without authority to any program or data held in any computer shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 2 years or both.
Pls do not take this lightly, this is smth which is so serious. aniway, the culprit admitted themselves tht they saw the msg which I sent to bf. Besides, 3 things which they have mentioned in their tagboard are exactly the same in the email. Neither of us have send this mail to them. So, where on earth did she noes all this info.? tht's weird..
This is the screenshot which I've gotton from their blog tagboard. Am I trying to accuse some1 here? they have already admitted themselves. Whether or not, just wait for the truth to be out. Btw, whether bf & I are loving or not, it doesn't matter to u. Besides, there isn't a need for mi to fake. (: 
CMA
- Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment