I miss TWINKLE..
out of a sudden! yeah, coz i was toking to ah hwee abt dog just now. She told mi tht her bf just bought a new pet dog! It has been so long since I last skype with sis. Sis, if u see this.. pls online often so tht i can skype with ya. I'm missing twinkle badly. 10 more mths to go! aghx. Hope tht she'll still rmb mi when she's back ): I miss u darling! pls take gd care too my dear sis and stay away frm all those virus. heez. miss ya!
aniway, it's family day on sat! head down to downtown. I've nv seen such a huge crowd ever in my life in downtown b4. haha. free tix to escape theme park, all thks to tiff. we queued for the damn Go Cart for whole 2 hrs under the hot sun and the game last us for abt 2mins? haha. There's nth much to play in the theme park actually as compared to last time when I last went there like 5 years back or so? I'll nv go back there again unless it's free. heez.. typical Singaporean ya? coz it's really damn boring except for the Go Cart and pirate ship.. it's not worth paying. Boo!Copyrighted this pic frm tiff's blog.. ops!






0 comments:
Post a Comment