Choco!

Woohoo, another week has past. I'm left with 9 more weeks to mark the end of my internship. It seems like everyone is counting down the days left. I didn't noe tht until every1 around mi was telling mi tht we have 9 more weeks to go. Meaning to say, I have 9 more weeks to finish up my final report, self-reflection and multi-media project. Wondering how am I gonna get this done when I'm always working. arghx, this is hell man.

There goes my weekend for today. Meet up with my project mates for discussion in the noon. I guess more weekends will be ruined for upcoming project meetings. And look at this tiny whiny little boy. I love Yorkshire terrier! He's so in love with mi until he keeps irritates mi and licking mi non-stop. Dun judge this tiny little creature by his size, he's super duper hyper and friendly la. Even XPL who is so afraid of dog dares to bully him.

He's such a cutie~

Notti Notti

Chocolate indulgence!

Have been heavily indulged myself in chocolate these few days. This is one way to keep myself from dozing off during working hours. Oh no.. look at how much of choco I've ate.. damn fattening!

0 comments: