Transformer

Finally got to catch transformers this week. Managed to watch it ytd @ J8. Nice show, but I still dun understand y everyone is rushing to catch this show. O.o aniway, Megan Fox is damn hot! ;)

Feeling kinda pissed this few days. especially in the morning during working hrs whenever I see this bastard. It just make my day feel so fark up. There is this really bastard guy in my office which I really hate him to the core. Seriously, he's damn.. arghx! whenever I think of it, it just makes mi feel so pissed off by his farking attitude. He got a really serious attitude problem alrite. I dun hate some1 for no reason. There's just too many things which he did tht makes mi hate him so much. He's behaving as if he's a big shot and we have to listen to him. Do u think I give a damn?! hell no man. Just who the hell do u think u r la. fark up attitude, fark up guy! Yeeww, puke! dun push my limits coz I'll confront u for sure. u bastard, retard! So what if we r only a VT? u can talk so rudely to us? arghx. and dun act as if u are such a big shot okay. btw u r not, u r just nobody! Shit u man.

PS: I'm really damn mad abt this. So unlucky for mi to have met this really unreasonable bastard.

Cravings:
Porridge steamboat
Durian.. yups! @ this season.

0 comments: