The Sick Bug

is terribly sick!

Caught a flu bug ytd during work in the noon,
I tot tht was my usual sinus..

Reached home ytd after my last day of work, like finally..
feeling a little unwell with my throat sore..
Guess I've ate too many heaty stuff these few days.
Must be I've ate too many durian mooncake ytd at work..
plus all those fast food which I've ate last few days..
Wendy's, Mac lunch, Long John Silver..

Woke up today feeling worst..
flu, sore throat, migraine and slight fever.
Damn f suay, how could I fall sick at this moment?
y not during but after tht stupid job?

1st day of my perm job tml..
arghx.. like I said, I'm damn f suay can?
Bad impression to be on MC esp. on the 1st day of work.
Hopefully I'll get well tml.. but I hate the after feeling of falling sick.
My energy has all been sucked out.. totally drained.

Work like a slave and earned so little..
this job is a total shit.
and.. it's causing mi fall sick now, FML!

missed my date out with my babes today! :(

0 comments: