Back to Homeland

Back to blogging after neglecting it for quite some time due to school work. 1 week actually, to be exact. hehe.. Just finished my tutorial for this week. You could hardly see me finish up all my tutorial so early coz usually I'll do it at the very last minute. So far so good. Maybe it's only for the 1st week. Hopefully not. It's only the 2nd week now and I felt like more and more assignments are throwing at me. Deadline on week 3 and 4. Goodness..

Sedona - Red Rock Country

Famous for it's natural beauty. Loves walking along the trails and enjoying the scenery in the hot sunny day with the cooling weather without any single sweat. If I were to walk the trails of Bukit Timah Hill, I'll be sweating all over.



Picnic @ d peak while enjoying the beautiful scenery..


Too bad, didn't manage to go the Grand Canyon.. ):

Going to bed now, having morning lecture tml..

Sweet Dreams.

0 comments: