It's been more than 2 weeks since I last blogged. Been busy with work recently. Not tht busy actually, I'm just plain lazy to blog after reaching home from work. Working temp at the moment now for extra income. I'm gg to be broke anytime, sooner.
If it's not for $, I won't hv to work.
If it's not for $, I won't hv to wake up early.
If it's not for $, I won't hv to stand under d hot-sun.
If it's not for $, I won't hv see ppl face.
Now u can see how desperately I'm in need of money. haha. but not as despo as XPL. she work almost everyday. Goodness, Crazy, Robot?!
Anyway, it's off day today! Went down to BBDC for BTT with xpl & sis. Sis & I passed. xpl dun be dishearten okays? u promised tht u will pass ur upcoming test. Jia you! Who asked u to work n work and never study la. crazy girl! Anyway, it's just BTT.. still got a long way to go to get a license.
Head down to town after tht. Had R Burger again for late-lunch, 2nd time I had this. it's tasty & healthy. Love it! :)
I'm bloated!
Gotta work tml - double yawns~




0 comments:
Post a Comment