Today mark the end of my internship in FKTGT. Mixed feelings.
Feeling kinda happy tht it has finally come to an end after six long months working as an intern. No more waking up at 7am early in the morning every weekdays. No more looking for seats in the morning and being chased away. No more fixed lunch time frm 1pm-2pm. No more OT-ing and finally, no more work! However, on the other hand, I miss all those colleagues whom I've work with and miss all the fun I had at work. Afterall, I've been working there for 6 months. And of coz, all the things which I've learnt during my internship. Really appreciate all those who have taught when I'm in doubts and thanks for their patience. :) This journey is truly a remarkable one for me.
Feeling kinda happy tht it has finally come to an end after six long months working as an intern. No more waking up at 7am early in the morning every weekdays. No more looking for seats in the morning and being chased away. No more fixed lunch time frm 1pm-2pm. No more OT-ing and finally, no more work! However, on the other hand, I miss all those colleagues whom I've work with and miss all the fun I had at work. Afterall, I've been working there for 6 months. And of coz, all the things which I've learnt during my internship. Really appreciate all those who have taught when I'm in doubts and thanks for their patience. :) This journey is truly a remarkable one for me.
Farewell gifts..
self-made name in a bottle.

Although today is the end of my internship, I dun really have the excitment inside of mi. Probably beacuse I still gotta rush for my MMP project which is due on wed and I'm so afraid tht I couldn't finish it on time. arghx. This really stress the hell out of me!
Btw, my hotmail has been hacked I guess coz I couldn't log in today since morning. All my contacts are gone gone GONE! :( Boooos~ to those who log in to ppl's mail. To hell with hackers!
Add mi @ qiuping87@gmail.com




0 comments:
Post a Comment