HOMEWORK!

This may sounds so unbelievable..

Stayed at home the whole day todae to finish up my claw e-learning. Initially, i tot tht tml is the deadline. Got a call from my classmates @ 1155 and she asked mi y our group have not post up the ans yet. And i answered her.. "HUH?! not tml mehs?!" It was stated in MEL tht we gotta post by 18Dec 12am.. so I assume tht tml is the last day. WTF, should have put 17Dec 1159 rite! I told dear abt it and he said tht.. toopid ppl den put 12am. hahas~ I agreed! make us so confusing. But luckily I've already finished it up but I guess the ans sucks. Like I say, I'm not good at claw. aniway, who cares man.. as long as got post can le. Can u imagine I took the whole afternoon to finish up 1 question. HELL!

Alrites, at least I feel better todae. Coz finally I did something. Finished up claw and did some part of FM. Sians. Still gotta comment on tht toopid claw e-learning thing. Claw e-learning sucks big time. so many things for us to do. Thanks to PAUL NG!

This is just the beginning.. still got hell lots of things waiting for mi to finish up. *cries*

Thanks man.. my vacation is ruin!

0 comments: