no lesson tml

Well, the accident which happened ytd was out in today Shin Min Daily News. Ask mum to buy a copy. I've tried my best to read, but I just couldn't. Damn it! I bet if I were to force myself to read, I'll only be able to read 5% of tht.. see how bad my chinese is. OMG.. Wad a shame! Aniway, feel so sad for tht 19 yr old guy. May he rest in peace

Hurray, dun hv to go sch tml bcoz no lesson as there won't be ani tutorial for the 1st week. Just for this week okays! But gotta finish up all my tutorial for next week. =(

Hmm.. 3 more days to my bdae celebration. Have ordered the buffet and cake. I just can't wait to taste the cake. It looks so tempting. Gosh~ So heavenly.. I bet all chocolate lover will definitely love it. Hope my guest will love it too. =)

This is so sinful.. omg!

0 comments: